- 작성자 최고관리자
I am working on Android studio 4.0.1 version.
It was working fine from last month.
But today even the blank activity is not running on the android emulator virtual machine.
At my end, I have updated all required drivers.
Also instant run is off on my android studio.
Also I have done “clean project” and “Rebuild project” many times.
It is taking too much time to run on my device.
Earlier, I was not facing this type of problem.
How to solve this problem?
This issue is by all accounts bug in Android Studio.
I attempted any remaining work arounds yet the issue was showing up arbitrarily.
I likewise have specially named apk for yield. However, Android studio was haphazardly picking custom apk name and default apk name.
For solving this issue, You have to adding Gradle-aware.
See below mentioned steps.
Menubar -> Run -> Edit Configuration
Select "app" configuration
Add Gradle-aware Make to Before Launch this actions
You are done this steps.
For solving this issue, Follow below steps to overcome this issue.
1. First of all, Disconnect all devices.
2. Close all emulators that was running on System.
3. Open setting and turn off "Instant Run" feature from settings.
4. Execute a clean build.
5. Reopen setting and turn on "Instant Run" feature from settings.
6. Execute a clean build.
8. Now connect your device or start your Emulator and check it should be online.
9. Your are done. Now run the Project by selecting the device or emulator.
As you know it's not your fault. If this problem is not solved yet, then follow the steps below.
It can also be caused by the functionality of the problem emulator.
1. Close the Emulator.
2. Go to the AVD manager
3. Edit virtual device Quick Boot to Cold Boot.
4. Executive Clean Build
5. Open Emulator
6. Run application
Things should run typically.
Generally, this happened on the grounds that the emulator freeze because of the PC rests for quite a while.